VisiPad rectangular self-adhesive marker light, ultralight and ultrathin
VisiPad is a rectangular marker light with a self-adhesive backing. It is compact (4,5” x 2,5” = 11.2 cm × 6.5 cm), thinner and lighter than a traditional 15cm ChemLight.
ThisVisiPad self-adhesive marker light by Cyalume has one transparent side and the back is covered with an adhesive film protected by a peel-off coating removed by pulling the tab provided. In the four corners of the VisiPad there are eyelets and notches designed for attaching the marker light to a cable, a rope or to a wire. It is compact ultralight and ultraflat ideal for storing it easily in pockets, packs or kits. The flat surface can be used for writing messages with a black marker pen.
It has been designed to avoid any risks of accidental activation. It means that several patch marker lights can be placed in a pocket and kept there without any risk.
To activate a VisiPad, you hold the product facing you and place your thumbs either side of the logo. Then bend the rigid part until the pouch on the inside is perforated. Now press the pouch and knead the light patch so that the two liquids mix to impregnate the white gauze. After a few minutes, you will obtain optimal illumination.
The VisiPad marker light is used for identifying and setting orders of priority. This patch marker light can be used for a variety of applications in different situations:
- Identification of personnel,
- Vehicle marking,
- Building and equipment marking,
- Medical triage,
- Marking out a dangerous zone or an obstacle,
- Marking special points
The VisiPad adhesive lighting patch, useful and ideal in safety or as event accessory
VisiPad is a rectangular light patch coated with adhesive on one side. It is thin and takes up less space than a traditional SnapLight or ChemLight 15cm unit measuring approximately the same size as a credit card (9×6.5cm). It is designed to minimize any chance of accidental activation.
This non-toxic and waterproof self-adhesive light marker is used for identifying and marking people, structures or buildings in a wide range of activities like:
- marking out checked and danger free zones
- identifying dangerous zones to which access is prohibited
- medical triage with classification of the injured by color codes
- identification of people during theme evening parties
- light marker as promotion object, goodies, or for the launching of a new product
- light patch used as a stage accessory…
These are a few examples among many others. You can also customize your lighted VisiPad by writing a message on its flat surface using a black marker pen.
To activate it, just:
- hold it with the adhesive paper side facing you and place your thumbs on either side of the logo,
- bend the rigid part until the pouch contained in it is pierced
- press on the pouch and,
- knead the VisiPad until the white gauze is impregnated.
It reaches optimal illumination after a few minutes. You can then stick it onto a smooth surface using the self-adhesive backing.
Packs (products in the same color)
Durations and colors
8 hours | Infrared (IR)
Dimensions and Weight (single non wrapped)
Width: 65 mm
Weight: 10 grams